Sales Development Representative
Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is a fast-growing e-commerce companies that generates billions of transactions by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel & entertainment organizations in the country.
EBG is seeking a high energy Sales Development Representative with a HUNTER mentality. This role will be responsible for prospecting new potential clients, with a heavy focus on outbound calling, emailing, and securing sales meetings for the Account Executive team. This role is one of the first touch points with prospective clients and sets the tone for the sales process moving forward.
Sales Development Rep Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospect for new clients using provided tools and resources
- Introduce clients to Working Advantage, utilizing provided marketing tools
- Scheduling sales meetings for prospective clients with Account Executives
- Facilitate engaging and captivating conversations via outbound cold calling
- Ability to work independently, both in office and remote, while managing your time and business
- Accurately track sales pipeline using Salesforce and other provided resources
- Achieve and outperform targets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, can effectively communicate and relate with people on all levels
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to take initiative and persevere to obtain goals
- Ability to work well in a team selling environment
- Values direct, honest communication and feedback
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
- Detail oriented; strong problem-solving skills and general creativity
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be consider an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.