Sales Development Representative (Work Abroad)
Voted one of the best places to work in the Triangle by TBJ in 2020 & 2021!!
Earn the opportunity to be a part of our work abroad program in San Juan, Puerto Rico!!
**Training and employment starts in our Raleigh office**
Work Abroad qualification:
Upon successfully completing 2 months of employment with REVGEN you would become eligible to apply to our work abroad program. Those that are chosen, will work from San Juan, Puerto Rico for 4 months.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be exposed to many local and global technology companies. From seed-stage software start-ups, to large, multinational technology corporations, you will gain experience working hand-in-hand with one or more of our partnered companies during your tenure.
In addition to building your sales experience through B2B prospecting (100-130 calls per day) and continuous, hands-on training with our management team, you will simultaneously build a large and high-quality network of professionals. Our high-performing graduates have their pick of employment across a number of tech companies who love to hire from our program. Join the 200+ individuals who have graduated our program within the last year and give yourself an advantage by completing our proven training program and gaining exposure to our massive network of business leaders!
We value individuals who are creative, exceptional communicators, hungry, and have a track record of success and advancement!
· Be coachable and enthusiastic about personal and professional growth
· Create clear communication through prospecting via phone, networking, e-mail.
· Create a high quantity of qualified sales opportunities.
· Research customers, identify decision makers, and educate prospects.
· Learn proper CRM etiquette through extensive through of CRM to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of prospects.
What You'll Get from Us
· World class training from sales leaders who deeply care about your success
· A vast knowledge of selling SaaS B2B products
· Interaction with some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
· Proficiency in sales tools such as SalesForce.com, SalesLoft, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and more
· An inclusive, and collaborative work environment that focuses on leveraging your unique skills and personality
· A proven track record of high achievement
· Flexibility and dedication to get the job done
· Awesome interpersonal skills: written and verbal
· The ability to work in a dynamic, challenging and FUN environment
· Willingness to learn and absorb material quickly
· Self-motivation with a constant sense of urgency
· Attention to the details; organized and focused
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Military experience appreciated
REVGEN’s Awards and Acknowledgements:
***Voted 2nd Best Sales Org in the area by RepVue in 2019.
***Voted one of The Best Places to Work in the Triangle by TBJ in 2020.
***Voted one of The Best Places to Work in the Triangle by TBJ in 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.