Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Lead generation and development of potential prospects. Upon qualification, identifies correct associate to continue the pursuit and passes the lead/oppty. Activity driven and highly responsive.
- Prospect for new clients through inbound and outbound activities
- Conducts preliminary research on prospects and promptly follows up on assigned leads for qualification
- Participates in call down activities on assigned lists, both prospect targets and impression follow up (buyer intent, webinars, downloads, etc)
- Coordinates handoff meetings with relationship executives or pursuit teams.
- Using industry and offering knowledge, tailors Wipfli’s value proposition and capabilities to the individual client’s business needs
- Track activities in CRM and completes administrative functions to ensure client records are accurate and up to date
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual revenue and other assigned goals
- Devlop and deliver high-level presentations to prospective clients for Wipfli services as needed
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, comunications, accounting, or other job related field
- 1+ year of prior sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communiocation skills
- Strong attetion to detail and abvility to manage time effectively
- Ability to effectively learn Wipfli offerings within initial training period
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similiar CRM solution preferred
- Experience in healthcare sales preferred
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.