Sales Development Representative
Fortune 500 Organizations And The Most Innovative Mid-size And Startup Companies Choose TigerGraph To Accelerate Their Analytics, AI, And Machine Learning
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to join the new Sales Development team.
What You'll Do
As a sales development representative, your main focus will be on outbound sales strategy. You’ll have conversations around product and service information with outside prospects. You will need to be highly organized. The majority of your day will revolve around making phone calls, crafting emails, and prospecting new accounts. Moving leads through a sales pipeline will be your number one priority. A true business development representative identifies challenges and teaches advanced concepts to total beginners and has the gusto to use rejection as a positive, learn from it, and apply it to your next opportunity.
Duties For The Role
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team by setting meetings for account executives with prospects
- Utilize your technical and value-based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing
- Determine fit for TigerGraph
- Support and work on outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Account and contact selection
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of TigerGraph
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management, TigerGraph team
- Relay any information that may be of value to the team - best practices, changes to the product, competitive insights, etc.
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- SaaS software knowledge preferred
- Outbound sales experience preferred
- A strong technical aptitude
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for sales
- A coachable and process-driven approach
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0 - 1 years of relevant work experience
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation —we’re passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact —every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity —we’re one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance —t he best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit
- Health & Wellness perks covering gym membership
- And much more
Your application has been successfully submitted.