Sales Development Representative
We are on a mission to change the way organizations innovate: for better and for good.
We bet that at least once you've had an idea to improve what your organization does. Or you’ve had the idea to create something new that could make all the difference. What happened to your idea? Did you share it? Were you able to test and explore it? Did it have an impact? Or did it fall through the cracks of “business as usual”?
You see, organizations worldwide rely on several technologies and tools to organize and coordinate their daily work, and that's really important. But they still lack ways to engage their people to find new ways of working, creating new products, services, offerings, or experimenting with new business models to drive growth, value, and prosperity. That's what InnovationCast is for.
InnovationCast is the collaborative innovation management software (SaaS) that helps organizations discover, incubate, and accelerate ideas. In short, we connect people and ideas and enable them to bring the best ideas to life and make a difference.
We have awesome customers like DHL, Mayo Clinic, or Delta. We’re backed by Indico Capital, Shilling Capital, and accelerated by Google for Startups.
We make innovation simpler, faster, more productive, and even fun. We believe that innovation and entrepreneurship mindsets and practices will become part of how people work daily.
And we are set to make it possible and accessible for companies of all shapes and sizes. This is the dent we're going to put in the universe.
Are you in?
About this role (SDR)
We see SDRs as the frontlines of our company, helping people see our solution’s value and the progress we want our customers to make. Most of the time, you will be working on outbound activities, being the prospects' first impression.
You will conduct conversations with Innovation Managers, Directors, and Chief Innovation Officers about their innovation activities, learn about the progress they’re aiming for, and understand how we can help.
We have proven that InnovationCast is a leading solution, with top brands as customers even before having a formal sales structure. Now that we are scaling, you will have the opportunity to help us develop a new go-to-market function.
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting new accounts from midsize to large companies across various industries
- Identify and research lists of companies to target, and develop email, telephone and social campaigns to generate new business opportunities
- Engage and qualify inbound leads by introducing InnovationCast and running short demos
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Collaborate alongside Account Executives to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive customer acquisition
- Own and drive execution of outbound pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and produced revenue
- Book at least 15 self-generated, qualified meetings per month
The compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Fluent English mandatory
- Relevant working experience in selling SaaS Software solutions
- Experience with SDR processes and sales management tools (CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and outbound tools)
- Strong cold calling skills and the ability to quickly create connections
- Confident speaking with customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with non-technical audiences
- Ability to listen to prospects and learn about their challenges, goals and needs
- Great time-management and prioritization skills.
- Eager to improve and optimize our sales processes and tools
- Proactive in seeking new business opportunities
- Strong desire to keep up to date on technology trends, changes, & best practices
What will set you apart from other candidates
- Experience in selling enterprise social software solutions
- Experience in selling products or services related to innovation management, entrepreneurship, technology scouting, accelerators or incubators
How do you know if you want to work at InnovationCast?
You believe innovation and entrepreneurship can help companies change the way they work and how business is done. Innovation management is just a tool but a powerful one. We’re set to use innovation management and entrepreneurship practices to provide software that helps companies think and act differently at scale. By opening innovation to employees, customers and partners, organizations can explore amazing possibilities and make real progress they couldn’t do on their own.
You seek to learn and want to grow personally and professionally. You will be working in a startup environment where you’ll have the opportunity to make a material impact on the company and on global businesses. The real magic of innovation happens when committed people work smarter to turn ideas into new value. Progress is only possible through personal and professional development. If we don’t become better at what we do, we won’t help our customers do the same. So if you value repetition more than discovery, this job is not for you.
You want to do work that matters for people who care. We’re a startup working to solve a big and relevant problem - one that won’t go away. Helping our customers to get better results through innovation management is - and will ever be - a work in progress. But it is so important and makes a difference for so many people that the mission inspires you.
You welcome change and actually like to drive it. We strive to give our customers the best tools so they can keep making progress with innovation. This means that we have to experiment a lot with new ideas. As expected, some of them will work, others won’t. You need to be willing to be wrong, not afraid to make mistakes and actively learn from the process.
You don’t want to be micromanaged and want to bring actionable ideas to the team. Innovation is a team sport. Sometimes your work will seem tricky and confusing because you will be working on something that doesn’t exist yet. You will reflect on and understand our own thinking and be humble to ask for help, and share difficulties and potential ways forward. But you don’t expect to be given a checklist. When you feel others may be wrong, you speak up and explain your point of view. You value honest communication.
Your application has been successfully submitted.