Business Development Representative
The Business Development Specialist provides support to the North American Sales Team by generating, identifying and qualifying leads. The Business Development Specialist creates and uses lists and databases from strategic accounts, target campaigns, marketing events and 3rd party services to achieve their lead generation goals.
- Perform out-bound phone calls and emails to identify, engage and/or penetrate qualified leads from strategic accounts generated by various marketing events: lunch & learns, events, webinars and target campaigns.
- Schedule website/ in-person demonstrations, sales appointments for assigned regional account team.
- Track lead generation, engagement and performance through Salesforce.com
- Update and monitor all qualified leads converted to opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ideal candidate has interest or experience with technology sales.
- BS in Business Administration or related fields
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Your application has been successfully submitted.