Business Development Representative
What’s in it for YOU:
· COMPETITIVE compensation including BONUS incentive + benefits
· Training & SUPPORT
· TEAM environment + Work/Life BALANCE
· Professional REWARD + growth as you help build SIGNIFICANT revenue stream
What we NEED:
ANCILE seeks a motivated, energetic, and self-directed junior sales professional (0-3 years experience) with solid business discipline and strong sales abilities. uPerform is making a significant impact in the Healthcare market and we want to maximize lead generation in the channel.
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth objectives by generating leads in the healthcare market. You must be comfortable making hundreds of cold calls and outbound emails each week, creatively generating interest, and generating qualified leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate leads within your prospect accounts
- Work closely with your Territory Sales Directors to coordinate initial meetings and demos
- Clearly and effectively communicate the uPerform brand and value proposition by phone, email, and social media
- Meet or exceed prospecting goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manage data for leads and activities in CRM system: Salesforce High Velocity Sales
Education, Experience and Desired Skills
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 0-3 years of successful outbound lead generation experience (B2B, SaaS and/or Cloud sales experience a plus)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers/prospects
· High level of motivation, self- starter and strong organizational skills
· CRM Software experience – Salesforce.com preferred
Who We ARE:
ANCILE Solutions, Inc. is the creator of uPerform®, a digital learning platform that drives user adoption of the world’s leading healthcare and business applications. Chosen by over half of the Fortune 100, uPerform helps organizations realize the full value of their EHR, HCM, and ERP software by boosting proficiency, driving adoption, and reducing screen time. uPerform provides a digital approach to onboarding, continuous learning with performance support, process compliance, change management, and software documentation. For more information on uPerform visit https://www.ancile.com.
If you are looking to make an impact and help drive new sales opportunities, email your resume to HR@ANCILE.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.