Sales Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, Houston TX, London, and Argentina.
This is an in office role.
As a Sales Development Manager you’ll develop and train motivated and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective CrossBorder customers and is the key to success of CrossBorder. The Sales Development Manager needs to take responsibility, and first and foremost be passionate about sales and building a successful sales team. CrossBorder Solutions works with a diverse client base across numerous industries in the international tax arena of transfer pricing and R&D tax credits.
- Hire and coach a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member through coaching and demonstrating great sales fundamentals
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/ individual results along with forecast pipeline and booking targets
- Make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What You Need to Succeed:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 2+ years in the software sales space as an SDR, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development Goals
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
What We Offer
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2017, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. As we continue to grow and approach unicorn status, we have offices all across the world with over 400 employees to provide long-term client success. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our customers. As a result, Kennet Partners and Insight Partners have invested $100 million in funding to support our growth, which has averaged over 100% year-over-year.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.