Sales Development Representative Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 200 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
They’re international, motivated, ambitious, supportive, and on both sides of the Atlantic. More than that, they’re a community of collaborative thrivers who aim to conquer the branding world. Your team isn’t just driven by commission; it’s driven by a shared desire to have an impact and grow together.
You’ll work alongside our SDR managers to coach, lead, and drive your team of outbound SDRs to thrive and exceed their targets. From taking an active role in recruiting and onboarding new SDRs to motivating them to develop and try new things, you’ll coach and build up the individuals in your team. You’ll also own various operational tasks and work with the Sales leadership to improve processes, workflows, and messages.
- You have 2+ years of experience in the software sales space as an SDR or an AE – alternatively, you’ve already been an SDR Manager/Lead for over a year.
- You’re an effective communicator who knows how to create a unified vision for your team.
- You love helping other people thrive and want to share your knowledge with others.
- You speak English fluently – any other language is a plus.
- You’re interested in marketing, branding, and the SaaS space.
- Your friends would describe you as communicative, empathetic, and driven.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we can’t wait to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand new journey that’s awaiting you.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.