Business Development Manager
Windcave is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over US$55 Billion worth of transactions per year, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. With an impressive global presence, we have offices in New Zealand, USA, UK, and Australia.
The company is profitable and growing; from a single product introduced in 2009, the company now designs, builds, and sells a growing range of products meeting the highest PCI payment security standards.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the Windcave team in Los Angeles with a focus on new relationships in both the payment gateway and merchant services verticals. The emphasis for this role is on Sales, Regional Sales Development, Project Management, and Customer Service.
COMPENSATION IS NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Key Responsibilities of a Windcave Business Development Manager:
- Manage and build relationships with senior business leaders
- Liaising with potential customers on their payments requirements
- Assisting customers with queries
- Source and maintain partner relationships
- New business cold calling
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Legal right to work in the United States (no sponsorship);
- 3-5+ years of inside sales experience;
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, work with minimal supervision and meet demanding deadlines;
- 2 years or more in the payments industry encouraged;
- Experience in customer service and account management;
- Point of Sale hardware experience strongly preferred but not required;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt their style to the market audience
This is a true “sales hunter” position - must have experience calling on prospective C-level enterprise clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.