Business Development Manager
- Develop new Biotech customers within assigned territory by actively prospecting and qualifying specification opportunities and positioning Pall technologies and capabilities at customers developing antibodies, recombinant proteins, gene therapies and vaccines.
- In conjunction with marketing, identify and develop new Biotech opportunities (from pipeline/drug tracking information or company start up level).
- Work in close relationship with sales support functions (specialists) to coordinate activities, and share sales leads with account managers when appropriate, to maximize sales.
- Work with marketing to track and report progress metrics for penetration of drug pipeline
- Establish good relationships with customers at various process development points in assigned territory
- Monitor and report progress towards achieving projection (specification wins)
- Degree (or equivalent), BS/BA in science or engineering (Bio)
- 3-5 years minimum relevant experience, preferably in Biotech industry as a sales representative
- Current full driving license and passport
- Willing to travel (> 50% )
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Your application has been successfully submitted.