Sales Development Representative
Have you worked with technology and Microsoft products before? Cloud services, IT, Microsoft Teams, and managed technology services? Do you want to work at a fast-growing consulting startup that's not part of the big corporate chains? Come work and grow with us and help build a company where we invest in employees, not just chase after corporate profits.
What we do:
Our business focus is on Professional Technology Services - we are here to augment a company's technology expertise; our mission is to become their Cloud Technology Partner.
We are looking for two Sales Development Representative (SDR). Our ideal candidate will be able to use their business knowledge and charm to engage potential customers and increase B2B appointments and sales through outbound calling.
We are headquartered in Boston, but the right person can have freedom to work where it is best for them. The keys to success in this position are results. We really want to see qualified leads for our UCaaS telephony product and Cloud Professional Services. If you can do that, we would like to talk to you.
In this position, you will be responsible for contacting companies to set qualified appointments for later cloud sales discussions.
- 40K base / 75K+ OTE
- Commission paid per lead that turns into a paid opportunity
- Commission paid per qualified appointment
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Familiarize yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling (60+ calls/day) & emailing.
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience.
- Understanding of sales processes, able to engage prospects to turn into leads.
- 1+ years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales (preferred)
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to complete high volumes of calls per day to achieve contact and sales goals
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every day
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, and well-organized
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Excellent work ethic & positive, can-do attitude
- Resourceful, helpful and a team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.