Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SQUAVA is a growing B2B SaaS that helps professional service firms (like architecture, engineering, or other consulting services) manage and improve how they run their business. It helps by simplifying day-to-day tasks necessary to run a firm like time-tracking, managing projects or work, invoicing, and accounting. Having built a successful civil engineering firm and knowing the struggles and challenges in doing that, we’ve built a better and more affordable software to help more small to medium businesses or individuals who want to venture out on their own have affordable access to a premier software. Check out our website at https://squava.com.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to engage and nurture our inbound and outbound prospects through our sales process. You will have the opportunity to build on our current sales processes and bring your own talents and approaches to our sales program. The sky's the limit, but we keep our work-life balance in check.
Typical Daily Activities Will Include
Your efforts will be focused on inbound and outbound lead generation and sales. You will manage your own pipeline using our CRM, and you will report weekly on progress metrics.
- Lead sourcing and outreach to potential customers via cold calling, email, social media connections, etc.
- Outreach to inbound leads to answer questions and help them progress through our pipeline
- Following up on prospects in the pipeline through email and phone calls
- Network and build relationships
- Writing clearly and concisely
- Coordination and collaboration with other staff
At this point, you will work remotely and be required to have a space that will allow you to work productively and effectively, without distractions, using web conferencing software and phone. Your hours are flexible between the local mountain time hours of 7am to 6pm when most businesses are available.
- Be responsible, accountable, and honest
- Have a quiet and appropriate workspace, free from distractions, that will allow you to work remotely and represent Squava well
- Have an internet connection that will allow you to effectively communicate with leads through phone or web conferencing software
- Have a computer that can effectively and reliably access the internet and our web-based softwares with a webcam, speakers, and microphone
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Work
We don’t have sales caps or call center type quotas. We want our sales team to have opportunities to let their ambition and sales skills help them achieve their career and financial goals. We offer a mix of base salary plus sales bonuses. First year on-target earnings for this position is anywhere from $55,000 - $75,000.
Who We Are Looking For - You
We are looking for a personable and ambitious sales representative to make a great first impression to our prospects, leads, and customers. You will preferably have previous experience prospecting and nurturing leads through a sales cycle and be organized and prompt in managing your own pipeline.
If identifying potential customers and building strong relationships is one of your sales strengths, you will enjoy your experience here. Your efforts will be focused on inbound and outbound sales and your successful efforts can put you in a position to lead a sales team in the future.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent sales skills that aren’t pushy or manipulative
- Previous experience prospecting leads and selling B2B software
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and managing a sales pipeline
- Familiarity with professional service firm business and operation (preferred but not required)
- Friendly, patient, and honest with a helpful attitude
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not required)
Thanks for looking! If you’re a talented, ambitious, responsible, and personable sales person, we look forward to hearing from you!
SQUAVA is a modern professional service business management software built specifically to help small businesses improve their business operation. It does this by helping to streamline and simplify the day-to-day things done to operate a small professional firm (e.g. engineering, architecture, consulting, or accounting firm) like time-tracking, managing projects, invoicing, and accounting. Our software improves and focuses on the workflow of how things get done rather than build another tool that just “holds” business data. SQUAVA provides companies insight and vision to help them make proactive decisions rather than reactive decisions to pain.
Your application has been successfully submitted.