Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a passionate Sales Development Rep. (SDR) to support our New Business Team at Emarsys, the newest part of SAP Customer Experience Portfolio. Candidate should ideally be located near any of SAP North America hubs, preferably Indianapolis, as that is Emarsys’ North America headquarters. Currently working remote but long term would ideally be an office based position. SDRs are responsible for driving new and incremental pipeline (sales qualified leads and opportunities) production for the Emarsys line of business.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development and execution of new Demand Generation strategies for the Emarsys line of business
- Building relationships via email and phone to generate appointments, leads and manage pipeline
- Works in close collaboration with the Field Accounts Executives to drive new and incremental pipeline or sales qualified leads and opportunities for the Emarsys portfolio
- Assess target markets and accounts, identify prospects and conduct intelligence gathering to identify the best possible communication strategy to maximize chances to attract prospects’ interest and create an early sales relationship with them
- Help position our competitive advantage for prospects to leverage Emarsys solutions to drive customer business outcomes, “Why Emarsys?”
- Align work streams with prospects and Field Account Executives to develop and coordinate a unified demand generation framework
- Demand Generation plan development, documentation, and communication, ensuring transparency to all stakeholders
- Make use of best practices to create repeatable demand generation successes
- Participate in, organize and support strategic and innovating Demand Generation initiatives or projects with moderate supervision, as directed by management
- Up to two (2) years in a similar role (preferable in software sales), with a successful track record in which candidate met or exceeded quota – measured in calls/day, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities, etc.
- Experience in a selling environment with significant volume of outbound activity
- Recent experience in software technology, marketing automation, eBusiness, CRM software a plus
- Preferably a Bachelors degree, ideally in a business or IT-related field of study
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Willingness to learn and succeed in a high-earning software sales environment
- Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation, and answer standard initial questions
- Must have strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments, and best practices
- High level of energy with very positive phone demeanor
- Good general understanding of business processes
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a fresh faced, globally diverse company, with truly impressive cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) cloud technology
- A tangible opportunity to build your tech career and work with seriously talented individuals in the industry - both nationally and worldwide
- An energizing and modern work environment in the heart of Downtown Indianapolis
- 20 days of annual leave
- Casual dress guidelines and an on-site gym
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
Your application has been successfully submitted.