Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
North Carolina. Work remotely from your NC home office or at ArchiveSocial’s headquarters in Durham, NC.
Who is ArchiveSocial?
ArchiveSocial is the #1 provider of social media archiving technology in the public sector. We empower government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our software-as-a-service solution is trusted by more than 3,500 organizations including New York City, the State of North Carolina, and the United States Department of Justice. In 2017 we collaborated with the White House to launch the first archive of presidential social media in history (for the outgoing Obama administration).
We are a rapidly growing company recognized as a GovTech Top 100 company for 6 years running. Tech Tribune named us the Best Tech Startup in Durham in 2020. Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, the American Underground (a Google for Entrepreneurs Tech Hub), and some of the best food in the Southeast.
We are expanding our sales team and seeking talented, passionate individuals who want to grow with us.
What does the Sales Development Representative do?
The Sales Development Representative is an inside sales role that engages prospective clients via phone, email, and other avenues. An SDR will qualify prospect fit, generate interest, and set appointments for Account Executives to speak with prospects. Cold-calling is a primary function of this position. This is an entry-level role with strong likelihood of rapid career advancement for solid performers.
Who are you?
- You’re not just looking for another job - you’re looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow, make an impact, and advance your career within a growing company
- You are self-motivated and competitive, but you are also a team player who enjoys being part of a high-energy, collaborative group that works together and plays together
- Your competitive nature means you enjoy beating goals and quotas and achieving the resulting rewards
- You love talking to new people on the phone, learning about their needs, and getting them excited about a solution
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- You manage your time well, pay attention to the details, and have a reputation for getting things done
- You’re curious and hungry to learn - you are ready to push the limits of what makes you comfortable
- You may have failed - you know what it means to struggle, but more importantly you have a history of pushing past that and learning from it to get better
- Bonus points: You have experience with SalesForce or other CRMs, you’ve done phone banking or fundraising, you have 1+ years experience in sales or lead generation, you have B2G experience
What do we offer?
- A fun, dynamic workplace
- A truly collaborative environment with a leadership team that wants to hear your ideas and help you grow
- Direct access to Company Leadership - have a chat, coffee, lunch, etc with leadership, including the CEO
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission and multipliers upon exceeding quota
- Fully paid medical insurance and contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision, Life, and 401k with employer match
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment
- Paid Parental Leave
PLEASE NOTE: ArchiveSocial is unable to sponsor visas at this time. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we are not able to respond directly to each applicant.
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
ArchiveSocial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.