Sales Development Manager (SDR Manager)
Relatient is passionate about assisting healthcare organizations with patient-centered engagement. By helping organizations automate patient-centered outreach and messaging, we help practices, hospitals and health systems facilitate healthier patient populations.
Ranked as the 2020 Klas Category Leader for Patient Engagement, named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients. Apply now and find out why Relatient is rated one of Nashville's Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal!
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Franklin, TN based team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territories. We expect a Manager who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
• Provide directional leadership for a fast-growing team of SDRs.
• Motivate the SDR team to exceed their goals of driving introductory meetings with our target prospects using email, phone calls, voicemails, and social media.
• Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs.
• Encourage and motivate employees daily and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
• Develop strong social selling strategies and training for new and existing sales development reps
• Ensure training and direction for new and existing SDRs; set team goals and hold team members accountable for goals
• Report regularly on sales activity and forecasts to leadership Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets for the SDR team
• Lead through a strong metrics-driven focus of your work
• Keep up with and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
• Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
• Provide an entrepreneurial spirit of growth and collaboration as you build and guide your team
• 3+ years of experience in a sales role; experience working in B2B Software/SAAS space strongly preferred
• 2+ years of sales management experiences, ideally in a high-tech start up environment.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to influence and coach others
• Proven experience achieving and pushing past goals and quotas
• Proven ability to analyze and synthesize sales data to optimize sales funnel
• Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
• Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
• Drive to succeed and a competitive spirit
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience thriving in a high paced environment
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging.
What We Offer
• Base salary plus incentives
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Employer HSA match contribution
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
• Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
• Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
• Casual culture with approachable leadership
• Great office environment located in the Jamison Station area of historic Franklin, TN
Your application has been successfully submitted.