Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Redox, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within targeted accounts in our High Demand Verticals. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings.
This role is the first stage in our Sales organization. The function of this role is to build qualified leads from incoming marketing qualified leads.
Redox SDR's have high career growth opportunity! At six months, those achieving metrics are eligible for advancement to the Sr. SDR role. At one year, again achieving metrics, there is the opportunity to advance to an Account Executive role with variable compensation.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. The Sales Development Representative will be the front line of Redox, representing our brand and our mission. You are passionate and eager to get in front of our customers, foster conversations and qualify opportunities.
This role is 100% remote, based in the US.
- Work with Vertical Account Executive team to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within target accounts
- Setting qualified meetings for Vertical Account Executive Team
- Discovering new leads through internet research, social media monitoring/messaging, by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Twitter, Seamless, and others
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these inquiries to schedule meetings
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics (appointments set, qualified leads, new contacts, phone calls, conversations, and closed won ARR) Maintain and organize pipeline and activity record using our CRM (Salesforce), Outreach.io, and other automation platforms
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space
- Technical aptitude - You have learned new programs before and have the ability to pick things up quickly
- Prior experience making high volume outbound calls to MQLs and cold leads
- Proper time management - Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Pre-call planning a must, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to think on your feet in conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease and confidence
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, gsuite)
Not Required, but Beneficial!
- Background in healthcare or health tech
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Healthcare is a 3.5 trillion-dollar industry in the US alone. Healthcare has been a laggard in realizing the benefits of technology and is overripe for disruption. A primary roadblock that is inhibiting innovation is an inability to integrate innovative software applications with a hospital’s Electronic Health Records system (EHR). Redox solves this foundational problem by providing an elegant, cost-effective, secure and highly-scalable platform that eliminates these technical barriers.
Since Redox’s founding in 2014, thousands of healthcare developers have built on Redox’s API platform and Health Systems are using the Redox platform to do everything from turning on new cloud-based applications to exchanging data with affiliated facilities. Redox has connected hundreds of applications at Health Systems across the country, with robust capabilities for integrating into 30+ EHRs including Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, and Athena.
Your application has been successfully submitted.