Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters— Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
Responsibilities Of The Role
We are looking for a proactive, innovative, self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building out our new enterprise business. The Sales Development Representative will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into Enterprise accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
This position has advancement potential within the Enterprise organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within key prospect & customer accounts
- Provide a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication style
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.