Sales Development Manager
Vimeo is looking for a high-energy and driven Manager of Sales Development to lead a team of Outbound Sales Development Reps (SDRs) focused on driving qualified leads and pipeline growth from Vimeo’s inbound funnel. We are seeking driven, collaborative managers for Vimeo's fastest growing team!
What you’ll do:
- Hiring and on-boarding new Outbound SDRs
- Defining performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, accounts generated, account quality, lead-to-close)
- Monitoring activities, such as call and email volume and key performance metrics linked to lead qualification
- Delivering ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and calling
- Coaching and mentoring of individual SDRs through call shadowing, role play, and performance reporting
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in Outbound Sales Development
- 2+ years of experience management
- Background in SaaS Sales organizations focused on SDR practices
- Experience in data analysis and understanding performance indicators
- Strong communicator, proficient in communication to individual sales team members
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Your application has been successfully submitted.