Sales Development Representative
ADEx provides an intuitive user interface for reviewing your documents, but behind its user-friendly exterior lies a powerful back-end engine. ADEx utilizes deep learning models to sharpen its intelligence from a large body of existing documents. It also incorporates the individual user’s behavior in real-time AI training, so the document review process dynamically adapts and conforms to his or her needs.
About This Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an Inside Sales position, designed to optimize the sales process by developing early-stage opportunities. This is achieved through a combination of developing inbound leads, targeted outbound prospecting and converting existing free trial users. As an integral part of the sales organization, SDRs will be heavily trained on general sales strategy and techniques.
As ADEx continues on its aggressive growth track, SDRs will have opportunities for growth and specialization within the SDR team and within the ADEx organization as a whole. As such, candidates with superior creative and analytical thinking as well as a strong business acumen are preferred. Extraordinary communication and project management skill along with the ability to thrive in a team environment are vital the success in this role. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, quick learners, receptive to constructive feedback and strong communicators.
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional teaching skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter/self-motivated approach
- Candidate must be receptive to constructive feedback and have a strong desire to continually improve
- Identify, engage, educate, nurture, qualify and schedule meetings for ADEx sales reps
- Generate 75 dials, 6-8 significant conversations daily
- Interact with key target contacts via telephone, email, and social media
- Become a trusted, credible resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Work with sales automation tools: SFDC, Outreach, Seamless, Sales Navigator MS Office
- Provide a closed-loop feedback for continuous process optimization
- Additional duties as assigned
- There are no specific requirements for this position, however demonstrated success in a team environment is preferred.
- Experience in the commercial/corporate real estate industry is a big plus.
- SaaS and enterprise software sales experience a plus
The Perks of Working at ADEx
- Highly competitive compensation package includes equity
- Take The Time You Need vacation policy
- Paid Gym Membership
- Frequent company trips, local events, and team activities
- Annual Company vacation to various exotic destinations around the world
Your application has been successfully submitted.