Sales Development Representative, Commercial
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Revenue Development Representative, also known as SDR, you will develop critical sales skills from some of the industry’s Masters of Revenue. The skills you learn here will differentiate you from everyone else in the world and will help set you up for a prosperous career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new college graduate or someone looking to get into sales, as previous sales experience is not required. You are a person that has enthusiasm for sales and doesn't take no for an answer. You are a competitive, self-starter, and has the willingness to work hard to own your results. You are a team player who is ready to collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership. You are energized by a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Partner with field Sales organization and Marketing to target the right accounts to drive pipeline and revenue goals
- Master the pitch for an unmatched product
- Prospect into industry-leading firms with a modern, differentiated product
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Achieve qualified meeting and opportunity goals with sales executives and sales operations professionals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting
- Collaborate with Marketing to run data-driven nurturing campaigns
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide direct communication with Account Executives to effectively manage pipeline opportunities
- Strong ability to problem solve and handle difficult objections
- Strong writing and verbal communication
Benefits And Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Your application has been successfully submitted.