Sales Development Representative
15Five is a people and performance platform that instantly upgrades each and every manager. It works by combining employee engagement, continuous performance management, and manager effectiveness software with education, services, and community. At the heart of our approach is Best-Self Management, an evidence-inspired strategy for cultivating world-class managers and transforming organizations by unlocking every employee’s potential. With our holistic solution, CEOs, HR leaders, and managers create highly-engaged, high-performing organizations.
We work with over 2,000 forward-thinking companies that use our solution to bring out the best in their people, including big brand names like Credit Karma, WP Engine, Adobe, and Fitbit. 15Five is backed by Next 47, Origin Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Matrix Partners. Its headquarters are based in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Raleigh, NC. The company is working 100% remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. To support our people, 15Five believes in flexible working arrangements, non-gendered Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off, Sick Time Off and extensive training and development including but not limited to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Best-Self Management, strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are an integral part of the Revenue Organization and are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel and successfully booking calls for Account Executives. SDRs research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before passing them on to the Account Executive team. Outbound reps are responsible for researching and prospecting into target customers, identifying needs, introducing 15Five, and generating an evergreen pipeline of prospects and accounts. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a dynamic team, is curious and passionate, and is a self motivated, driven individual looking to build the foundation for their SaaS B2B sales career!
Areas of focus:
Area 1: Prospecting
- Research prospect contact information and curate creative techniques to get in touch with them
- Diligently nurture and qualify leads from various channels including MQLs and outreach efforts
- Prospect into warm and cold accounts that are not engaged in an evaluation of 15Five. This should be guided by an Account Based Marketing strategy in conjunction with your AE.
- Assist and host in-office industry events such as conferences, dinners, meet-ups and webinars
Area 2: Cold Calls/Email Sequences
- Drive 15Five revenue and growth through emails, phone-calls with a focus on setting appointments for your Account Executives
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls with target accounts ranging from Fortune 1000 to mid market companies, by building relationships with C-Level execs, VPs and Directors
Area 3: Data And Quota Management
- Hold yourself accountable for meeting and exceeding quotas by being a master at understanding our product and also know how to sell it successfully
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire SDR team
- Be determined and diligent: Conduct high volume outbound call and email campaigns into target accounts until meetings are set and opportunities are created
- Hit and/or exceed weekly quota to ensure territory revenue objectives are met, contributing to the continued rapid growth of 15Five
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions including shadowing Account Executives on demos, and learning the ins and outs of software tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoom Info, Zoom.us, DemandBase, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
Area 4: Lead Qualification
- Educate prospects on the value of 15Five continual performance management solution
- Passion for helping companies become a source of inspiration and growth for their employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly motivated, confident, tenacious and a self starter
- Excited to be a part of an early-stage, high-growth startup and the opportunity to accelerate your career development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Willing to master the 15Five product and be a resource and coach for prospects
- Demonstrated coachability, curiosity, and motivation
- Willing to take risks while also effectively collaborating with a dynamic team
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in selling software solutions is a HUGE plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce integrated products
Your application has been successfully submitted.