Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales Development Representative
What We Need
A determined, passionate, and creative Sales Development Representative looking to develop their sales career in the high-tech, SaaS industry. You’ll work alongside veteran sales and marketing team(s), growing your skills and earning potential along the way. Join our team if you are interested in growing your career and working for a world-class, award-winning company that is making a real difference in healthcare.
Your Area of Focus
- Educate medical professionals on how Kareo can help them streamline processes, grow their practice, delight patients and get paid quicker
- Build relationships and nurture leads by sharing Kareo’s thought leadership assets and events
- Qualify all sales leads and set appointments
- Exhibit superior customer service in all prospect/customer engagement
- Engage prospects via phone, email, and SMS — exceeding daily/monthly goals
Your Professional Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year working in an inbound or outbound sales role with direct lead or customer engagement
- Tech-savvy, love to help others, and passionate about sales
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Experience working in a CRM system
- Ability to thrive in a task and goal-driven sales environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track-record of success
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.