Sales Development Representative SDR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative
Our client is the only human-first customer success platform. They are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the team.
Our client set out to redefine what Customer Success looks like in a world disconnected by first-generation technology. Many of us are stuck behind uninspiring spreadsheets and confusing data dashboards that champion noise over the signal. But not anymore.
Our client is an early-stage startup based in Boston with their first dozen customers. They are looking for a sales and marketing leader with experience getting companies to their first $10MM in ARR. Currently, they are closing deals by networking primarily on LinkedIn. It’s time for the next stage of growth and maturity.
You’ll represent their brand and move the mission forward, with responsibility for connecting with retailers and Direct-to-Consumer companies to close deals. As one of the earliest members of the team in the US and as one of the founding members of our Sales Development Representative group, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our CEO, product team, and sales leaders in a high transparency role.
Mission: Generate new conversations with potential client customers through targeted outbound outreach.
- Help build and scale a fast-growing sales organization
- Contribute to monthly team meetings goals that will drive our annual revenue target
- Utilize prospecting tools like LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to identify new leads
- Conduct outreach leveraging sales best practices to engage potential customers and schedule meetings
- Collaborate with AEs, Sales leadership, and Marketing on outreach strategy and messaging
- Learn, have fun and accelerate your career with an amazing team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly empathetic; earns trust and maintains relationships
- Learns and adapts quickly
- Intellectual curiosity
- Relentless focus on key priorities
- Efficient in effort to output
- Strong attention to detail; organized and metric-driven
- Follows through on commitments
More About Our Client
Our client is the fastest, most intuitive customer success platform. Our platform combines quantitative data with qualitative CSM sentiment to deliver a better health score on day one.
Our client places great importance on the value equity represents in working for an organization in such an early stage of its growth - not so much as a substitute for compensation (they offer a generous earning structure and equity) but for what their work means to the other members of the team not associated with revenue generation. In addition, they should be prepared and take very seriously their obligation to coach and mentor less experienced sales team members as they are added to the team.
Our client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, and complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.
Your application has been successfully submitted.