Sales Development Rep (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision-makers and successfully position Blue Orange Digital’s core services of data infrastructure, BI, and advanced analytics.
This is a full-time position based in our Alexandria, VA office.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Making 80+ outbound phone calls each day
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and HubSpot to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are, and challenges they face every day
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executive(s) for qualified meetings
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- Some experience in a customer-facing role
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You feel confident using programs like HubSpot, LinkedIn, & ZoomInfo
- Previous experience in IT solutions/software preferred
- Located in the NY Metro area and comfortable commuting into the NYC office
Our Benefits Include
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life
- “A Cloud Guru” account for continuing education and professional growth
50k Base / 86k OTE
About The Company
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm with offices in NYC and Washington, DC. From startups to Fortune 500’s, we help companies make sense of their business challenges by applying modern data analytics techniques, visualizations, and AI/ML. Founded by engineers, we love passionate technologists and data analysts. Our startup DNA means everyone on the team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company.
Blue Orange Digital is a cloud-based data transformation and predictive analytics development firm. We use AWS, Azure, GCP, and Snowflake, to help companies make sense of their data. From Fortune 500’s and startups, we apply modern data analytic techniques to solve for desired business outcomes. Founded by engineers, we love passionate technologists and data analysts. We have startup DNA meaning everyone on our team makes a direct contribution to the growth of the company. We are headquartered in NYC and Alexandria, VA with distributed team members all across the US and Latin America.
As Seen In
IBM thinkLeaders, YahooFinance, Global Banking & Finance Review Magazine, IndustryDive, RetailDive, Dell Innovators, IoT Council of Europe, AiBusiness, Data-Driven Investor, DataFloq, Supply Chain Matters, Machine Learning Times.
Your application has been successfully submitted.