Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR) - US
Location: New York City
- You will be responsible for reaching out to new potential clients across the US region
- Your role will be to research and identify potential customers, interact with them through multiple channels (phone, email, social media platform) and initiate the sales process
- Working very closely with the enterprise sales representatives to target a set account plan
- They are a leader on the G2 Crowd for their data intelligence platform which makes their product easy to sell!
- Received Series D Funding earlier this year which has taken them to $150M+ raised in total - they are a very cash rich company
- Over 250 employees globally across 3 offices, they have ambitious growth plans
- They have doubled revenue every year for the past 5 years - very financially stable business with a track record of success
- No micro management and with a strong leadership team who are focussed on supporting you to be a success
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have 6+ months Sales Development/Lead Generation experience (ideally in SaaS)
- You will be based in New York City
- You will be hard-working, down to earth and a team-player with ambition
What You’ll Get:
- $50,000 - $60,000 plus $15,0000 commission
- Amazing benefits and socials
- WFH flexibility
- 1st call with HR + SDR Manager
- 2nd call with SDR Manager + Head of Sales Development + task
Your application has been successfully submitted.