Sales Development Representative
Delphix is the industry leading data company for DevOps.
Data is critical for testing application releases, modernization, cloud adoption, and AI/ML programs. Delphix provides an automated DevOps data platform. Delphix masks data for privacy compliance, secures data from ransomware, and delivers efficient, virtualized data for CI/CD and digital transformation.
Delphix provides essential data APIs for DevOps, including data provisioning, refresh, rewind, integration, and version control. Delphix supports all apps from mainframe to cloud native across the multi-cloud, including SaaS, private and public clouds. For more information, visit www.delphix.com or follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook .
The SDR role at Delphix is a critical position within our rapidly growing company. You will be on the front lines generating appointments and identifying qualified sales opportunities to further drive the organization's pipeline. This role will help organizations use Delphix's Data Virtualization Platform and Business Solutions to transform the way their businesses are run.
- Support the Sales Team in generating appointments and opportunities in target accounts
- Build and follow a lead-generation plan, meet or exceed monthly and annual targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and go deep and wide into the target accounts
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through training
- Leverage lead management tools like Salesforce and Salesloft
- TRUST The Process
- Provide appropriate feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive outbound campaigns and programs
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to align solutions with overall business strategy for customers in a range of roles, from technical champions to C-level business buyers
- Previous experience as a hunter in Software/Technology Sales
- Strong ability to analyze needs, qualify opportunities, and handle objections
- Competitive, positive, and coachable team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree: 2019 New College Grad
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.