Business Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this hands-on role, you will drive process improvements to automate the current lead and sales opportunity generation process. You will be responsible for developing new business while growing your own career.
You will be the creator of your own destiny, in one of Ireland's fastest expanding SaaS companies working with global household brands. You will be responsible for ensuring that you enable this growth by achieving and exceeding BDR targets & KPIs.
This person can work remotely anywhere in the US.
- Engage with and qualify outbound prospects & inbound inquiries
- Support specific marketing campaigns by conducting cold calls to set up appointments for Business Development Managers & Directors
- Support and follow-up on all inbound leads generated from Webinars, Whitepaper downloads, Demo requests etc. to convert qualified leads and set up appointments for BDs
- Nurture targeted accounts to help move leads from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads & opportunities
- Coordinate appointments between prospects and business development representatives
- Learn, build and help drive continuous improvement for sales operation process
- Partner with Content and Product Marketing to develop and test effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts
- Maintain the integrity of the Hubspot database by updating obsolete information
- Maintain thorough and accurate records about leads / accounts / deals in HubSpot
- Manage and track your activities using the CRM
- 1-2 years at BDR/SDR SaaS sales experience or demonstrated track record of working closely with sales
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in Hubspot/Salesforce, Excel/Sheets, and other sales productivity software
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation & research
- Relentless when it comes to following processes & methodologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent writing skills and a great phone presence
- Comfortable working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.