Business Development Manager
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description And Requirements
About Lenovo: We are focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all by developing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. We design, engineer and build one of the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure. Our goal is to enable intelligent transformation to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. We make technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible. Join us in defining the New IT world of tomorrow
Who You’ll Work With: At Lenovo, we manufacture one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion), tablets, smartphones and workstations as well as augmented and virtual reality (Mirage, ThinkReality) and smart home/office solutions, software and services. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. IDG (Intelligent Device Group) - The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationship building skills. The Business Development Representative will oversee a team of Sales Development Representatives, supporting the (east/west) territory. Reporting directly into the Director of Inside Sales, this person will collaborate with their counterparts within the North America territory, and work closely with Sales and Marketing, helping to inspire, grow, and better their team.
- Coach through Sales Development process
- Drive one-on-one’s with reporting and tooling; manage with metrics
- Join discovery calls to offer real time feedback
- Report monthly / quarterly / yearly on sales metrics and achievements
- Refine the lead gen pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Partner with Account Executives and marketing to generate new business pipeline
- Oversee usage of team systems including SalesForce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and additional tools
- Foster a culture of high energy, ambition and continuous improvement on the team
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive account-based strategy and continuously meet qualified opportunity and pipeline goals
- Work closely with sales and marketing operations to scale process and improve efficiencies
- Help BDRs plan and prepare for their future sales career path
- Scale sales development playbook for effective prospecting and best practices
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- 1+ years of managing BDR and SDR teams
- Excellent Communication abilities with specific focus on interpersonal skills, as well as verbal, written and listening skills.
- Demonstrated success as a strategic thinker
- Proven ability to successfully handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Some sought skills are the ability to tightly forecast, quick action with understood outcomes, risk taker when called upon, customer first throughout functions (to name a few).
- Proven track record of Lead Gen goal attainment
This position will be based in our Raleigh Headquarters Office and will require limited travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Your application has been successfully submitted.