Business Development Manager
We are looking for a talented sales development leader to help us build a pipeline of prospects and spread the word about the NOW CX movement.
Simplr is a startup in the exciting rapid growth phase and a wholly owned subsidiary of Asurion, which currently serves 300M+ customers and is consistently awarded Great Place to Work® and Top Work Places. We operate in a fast paced, innovative environment in hyper growth mode.
As a Business Development Manager, you'll develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Business Development team is the first interaction with prospective Simplr customers and is key to the success of Simplr.
Your team will help educate premium brands on how they can grow their business, drive revenue, and increase customer satisfaction through the Simplr solution.
Simplr is growing rapidly and we’re scaling out team to accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values and feel a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Business Development and work cross-functionally with teams including Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Marketing and Sales.
- Attract, recruit, develop and retain world-class Business Development Rep talent
- Develop the sales, product, service and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate the team through creative incentives
- Provide your team with regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Regularly report on team and individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with sales leadership and account executives to ensure proper alignment on target account coverage, account mapping, account prioritization, and BDR to AE hand-off
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified meetings
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years+ in the high-growth sales space as both an SDR/BDR and/or Account Executive
- Consistent track record of top performance as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an sales development manager
- Experience managing and improving sales development KPIs
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and Apollo (or similar sales engagement tool)
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Experience prospecting or selling into Enterprise accounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.