Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a grit mindset.
You might have held a sales internship, or worked with inside sales and now you're looking to make the transition to an SDR.
This is a cold calling role - so you must be comfortable with, and might we even say, enjoy cold calling!
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Benefits: Full benefits
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Funding Round: Recently Acquired
Sponsorship Available: No
- Ready to smile and dial.
- Positive/Gritty Attitude.
- Lead generation for new software and services.
- Calling campaigns targeted towards new customer acquisition.
- Cross-sell referrals.
- Manage current customer license transfer and upgrade communication, negotiation and processing.
- Set-up product overview demos for customers needing education on their licensed software.
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented.
- Ability to influence and persuade others with an emphasis on relationship-building.
- Ability to professionally represent the company and its products.
- Excellent customer service skills Telesales and/or telemarketing experience preferred.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.