Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join Our Team
Are you open to learn, open to teach, want be part of a 5* team that will challenge you to be better week in, week out? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
- We’re transforming the world of e-commerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles.
- We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 3,000 e-commerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel personalisation and merchandising campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
- Awesome clients that love us. Our clients are our business partners and we’re lucky enough to work with some of the biggest brands across the US and globally; Gymshark, Pura Vida Bracelets, Everlast, Chubbies, Champion, Casio, Huf, Osprey and many more...
- Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Business Development Manager for US.
As a Business Development Manager you will have a key role in growing our business in one of our key regions. Your responsibilities will include B2B sales, account management, widening the international partner network, and building and strengthening customer relationships in the US. You will work closely with our SDR’s, technical team, partners and customers to deliver exceptional online shopping experiences.
Nosto’s network of partners and clients consists of a wide range of stakeholders in the field of ecommerce. To successfully perform your daily tasks as well as boost Nosto’s presence, it is important that you understand the roles of various stakeholders in the ecosystem, e.g. digital agencies, ecommerce platform vendors, software integrators, consulting houses, email service providers and payment service providers.
- Generate/qualify/close sales opportunities for Nosto with online retailers via face-to-face and online meetings
- Build a network of industry contacts to deliver Nosto’s offering across all channels
- Work on detailed market analysis and provide market feedback to the sales and tech team on daily basis
- Collaborate with SDR, Marketing and Partnerships teams to reach your targets
- Participate in marketing activities together with Nosto’s in-house marketing team
- Engage with top ecommerce platform vendors, software integrators, online agencies, consulting houses and payment service providers in order to establish a business generation ecosystem
- 3 years experience in direct sales ideally in outbound focussed roles
- Full funnel sales experience including prospecting, solution selling, negotiation, and closing / hand off
- Experience in managing sales pipeline and deep understanding of sales KPIs
- Have worked with Salesforce CRM (or similar) and pride yourself on organisation
- 1 year Martech / SaaS experience ideally in pitching D2C ecommerce and retail prospects
What we offer
- e-commerce is one of the fastest growing verticals on the planet further stimulated by the global pandemic. Nosto is exceptionally well placed to kick start your e-commerce career or take it to the next level!
- Working with a state-of-the-art e-commerce product and delivering it to exciting and innovative online businesses and brands.
- A job that gives you independence and autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company.
- Currently working remotely but will be back in the office once we can (mid year 2021)
- A diverse culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto)
- A competitive salary and great benefits - discussed during your initial interview
- Apple products (phone, laptop)
- 3 Days for Self Training and an annual budget to pay for it!
Your application has been successfully submitted.