Sales Development Rep
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Traliant is an award-winning online training company that has been ranked at #13 on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 and ranked #234 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 of Fastest-Growing Private Companies with a ranking of #29 in the software industry category. In the last five years, we've grown to more than 6,000 customers, including Hilton Worldwide, US Congress Office of Compliance, Pepsico, LA Fitness, Cedars-Sinai, Alcoa and more.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) manages outbound prospects based on several set strategies, utilizing prospecting tools. These tools include but are not limited to, Zoom Info, LinkedIn, CRM System, web searches, referrals, campaign lists, etc. The SDR is responsible for researching potential customers, connecting and educating prospects and uncovering/cultivating opportunities to pass to the Account Executive to move the Opportunity through the sales cycle to close.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hyper-growth company with an award-winning product and an awesome team.
- Responsible for following a set sales cadence to uncover, follow up on, and qualify potential customers in the potential customer journey
- Utilize a set of resources that include process guides, email/voicemail scripts, qualifying questioning and Rep assignment rules to qualify the prospect and cultivate the customer's need to turn them into a sales qualified lead
- Responsible for meeting a targeted number of passed sales qualified leads.
- Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for the Account Executive through various resources such as LinkedIn, CRM system, etc.
- Prospect to leads or referrals uncovered by other internal business units and other members of the team
- Achieving defined productivity goals
- Responding to activities and creating follow up tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accuracy and cleanliness of the CRM system according to team best practices
- Working with dedicated Account Executive to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a SDR or sales role.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire to learn and develop sales skills
- Skilled at prospecting and ability to cultivate prospects
- Strong research, creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and follow-up skills
- Adaptability, being able to focus on what matters to the customer
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proficiency with tools such as LinkedIn, SalesForce or other CRM software.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas desirable.
This is a remote position; you will be working from your home office.
Traliant was founded by industry veterans from some of the world's most successful compliance training companies to meet the challenge of transforming compliance training from boring to brilliant. Traliant delivers award-winning, bite-sized compliance training on an eLearning platform that enables fast and easy customization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.