Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About From Day One
From Day One is a media outlet and conference series focused on innovative ways for companies to foster stronger relationships with their employees, customers, and communities.
At a time when society holds businesses to a rising level of accountability, From Day One explores how companies can build well-grounded values into their business—diversity, responsibility, transparency—and stick with them in an economy driven by disruption.
What’s unique about From Day One is our cross-disciplinary approach, bringing together executives from the fields of corporate social responsibility, human resources, marketing, and communications. Our events facilitate people-focused conversations that promote real, actionable ideas for and from executives, civic leaders, authors, and journalists across the country. Businesses have increasingly seen the wisdom of putting people first. Our mission is to help companies find the best ways to deliver on that promise, from day one.
Our business model includes an extensive series of both online and real-world content. We have hosted an extensive series of one-day conferences in a dozen cities around the country, and we will announce our next set of events when it’s possible to do so safely. In addition, we host a regular series of online gatherings, ranging from topic-focused webinars several times a week, to monthly virtual conferences, as well as regular roundtables and small-group sessions.
In addition, we regularly publish articles including reporting and opinion pieces by our team and a network of notable journalists, led by the company’s chief content officer, veteran journalist Stephen Koepp.
About The Role
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities with prospective clients for the VP of Sales. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as an initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the potential clients and performing outreach through email. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals.
- Run B2B marketing campaigns to schedule meetings with new prospects
- Conduct web research to identify high value prospects
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of calls
- Work with CRO and VP Sales on marketing tactics and creative
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft and Excel preferred
- This is a full-time salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience, with a starting range of $60k to $65k per year plus incentives.
- This position is mostly remote, with meetings several times a month at our office in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. In addition, this job may eventually require occasional travel to our conferences, which take place around the country.
- From Day One offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (fully employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage), competitive vacation policies including summer and winter breaks, and an employee stock plan.
- Diversity and inclusion are absolutely core to our mission, and we are committed to those values in our hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.