Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and everyone of us has our own speciality, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s company breakfasts, happy hours and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
AppsFlyer is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us grow our sales efforts! The AppsFlyer SDR team plays a key role in our success as they are often our customer’s first experience. In the role, you will be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. The ideal candidate will have the organizational skills to handle a high volume of activity and an interest in advancing their career in Sales. We’re looking for extraordinary people with mobile and/or SaaS experience, who can demonstrate the added value AppsFlyer can bring to our customers. In this role you will be researching, prospecting and qualifying new business leads and sales opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Generate high value, well qualified sales meetings from marketing inbound leads
- Strategize with Account Executives to prospect into strategic target accounts
- Conduct outreaches on ideal customer personas through discovery calls & email campaigns
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Manage, nurture, and grow a pipeline of interested prospects across your respective territories
What You Have
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 0-1+ years sales or related market/ business experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A track record of top performance
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- An intrinsic motivation to continually improve yourself through learning
- A passion to be surrounded by high energy people striving to make a real difference
- Experience in Mobile and SaaS based companies
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Being recommended by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO
Your application has been successfully submitted.