Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are posting on behalf of our client - as we manage their sales team.
Qualified candidates will have direct access to interview with the CEO.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for prospecting and initiating the sales cycle with potential clients.
The skills and qualifications
You thrive in fast-paced environments with a high volume of SMB leads and very short sales cycles. The following skills describe you:
- Drive and tenacity for hitting targets
- Strong and confident communicator; ability to actively listen and converse with potential customers
- Prospect and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Connect with potential customers through a variety of inputs (phone, chat, email)
- Track key information in HubSpot for follow-up and analytics
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls, meetings, and sales
- Collaborate with team members to maximize opportunities and drive sales
- Work closely with the Sales Management team to develop targeted lists, strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Execute lead generation campaigns with Marketing and Sales
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to growth within Knowify
About the company
The company make small and medium contracting businesses more efficient and competitive. 🚀
Small businesses are the foundation of our economy. They create local employment, foster innovation, give character to our communities, keep our neighborhoods healthier, and are run by real people. They believe that by helping them modernize we also help our economy thrive. Running a small business is tough. Doing it in the construction industry is even tougher. We build technology to make it easier.
Your application has been successfully submitted.