Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
How would you create prosperous relationships with future clients?
Keepit is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our brand-new team in the United States
Keepit is set on a mission to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. We are a fast-growing software scale-up company with 22 years of experience in data protection. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020, Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries globally.
The market is there, and we are set on using our momentum to bring our SaaS backup product to the global audience. Therefore, we are currently looking for skilled sales professionals who can identify promising leads and help us build prosperous relationships with future customers.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for generating sales leads by prospecting via phone, email, and social media. As such, you will be helping us setting up meetings by reaching out to potential customers. You will be provided with access to critical tools, platforms, and relevant data to help you become successful in booking meetings. By being the first point-of-contact for many of our future customers, you will play a crucial role in ensuring everybody we reach out to get a good impression of Keepit and our cloud-native data backup and recovery services.
You will join our experienced, highly skilled, and dynamic sales team in the US. The profile we are looking for will enjoy the adrenaline rush from creating a new opportunity as much as we do. We are looking for a consummate team player who strives to improve and excel in every aspect of the job.
Central tasks as a Sales Development Representative with Keepit will be to:
- Take on social and email marketing to generate product awareness and sales opportunities
- Source and contact potential prospects over the phone
- Book qualified sales meetings between key client decision-makers and members of our account executive team
- Update CRM system on a continuous basis (we use Salesforce)
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be joining our newly formed team of competent sales professionals and IT entrepreneurs across the US. You will refer to the SVP of the Americas, Chris Braden, who is leading our North American organization. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how building a diverse workforce makes us better at everything we do.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria you are assessed by if you are curious about joining our scale-up journey.
1. Sales professionalism: First impressions are essential for creating trustful relationships with future clients. This is not an easy task, and therefore, you need to be good at building relations and engage in honest conversations with strangers over the phone. We are looking for a candidate who is patient and committed to identifying and qualifying the needs of our future customers. Being able to visualize how our products can generate value for our customers will be essential to the position.
2. Communication skills: We are looking for a candidate who has the skills required for generating leads for our cloud-to-cloud service. Having knowledge about SaaS-selling, back-up, or security will be a strong advantage for this position.
3. Character and integrity: We win as a team. In order to bring in new customers, we must be capable of collaborating across the organization. This includes our Channel Sales, Account Executives, SDR, marketing, Customer Success teams, and Product Development teams.
4. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace and the mindset we cultivate. We are reaching for the stars, and we know that in order to reach them, we need people who love thinking outside the box and are passionate about building a good work environment that fosters great collaboration across our organization. Therefore, we are searching for SDR's who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Terms and conditions
Process: Please submit your Resume/CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted immediately.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-Time/location tbd.
Salary: The compensation package is market competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For more information about KEEPIT go to www.Keepit.com
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to Natascha Correl Rebien at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone: +1 510 345 7460.
Your application has been successfully submitted.