Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FARO is an imaging company - and an imagining company. We envision a better, more insightful, and more powerful world realized through digital 3D means and measurement technologies. Right from the start, we have helped our customers make better decisions - faster and more accurately than anyone else in the industry.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to work with our HoloBuilder team. Dubbed "Street View for Construction", HoloBuilder™ is an enterprise-ready SaaS solution that allows construction teams to easily capture, communicate, and control site progress with 360° virtual tours. Founded in 2016 by a leading professor in VR/AR and his top-talent software engineers, HoloBuilder has been key in disrupting the construction space - a $12 trillion dollar a year industry. With our best-in-class technology team and platform, we are revolutionizing the construction industry with computer vision, machine learning, and AI.
We believe that if it can be dreamed it can also be measured. And if it can be measured, it can also be realized.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who can grow our pipeline at a fast pace. The SDR would be responsible for business development and supporting the Sales team; from outbound to inbound prospecting calls and emails, to creating content and scheduling meetings. You will be responsible for fueling enormous growth in the business and will have the opportunity to achieve significant advancement in the department . The ideal candidat e is driven, self-sufficient, resourceful and adaptable, and thrives in an unstructured environment.
How you will make a difference @ FARO in your first six months:
- Learn HoloBuilder’s products and messaging.
- Become an expert in the construction industry.
- Learn the tools necessary to be a Sales expert: CRM, scripts, prospecting & engagement platforms, and sales intelligence platforms.
- Work closely with veteran Sales Executives to drive revenue growth through outbound prospecting - cold calling, email marketing campaigns, social selling, social outreach, etc.
- Maintain a high volume of calls and communicate the value proposition; calling on key high-level decision makers.
- Cultivate, educate, and qualify new inbound and outbound leads that turn into quality meetings.
- Manage prospects from lead generation to demo stage of the internal sales process with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships.
- Set appointments for sales executives and meet a weekly quota of meetings set
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Continue to build your sales acumen and product/industry knowledge.
- Know what it takes to consistently meet or exceed your goals.
- Expand your knowledge of inside sales duties and responsibilities.
- Work with sales leaders to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion.
This position requires
- 1-3 years of sales and business development experience
- Experience and/or passion in/with the Construction industry (a plus)
- Preferred: startup /work experience in a low structure high autonomy environment
- Preferred: SaaS and software sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree
What FARO Can Offer You
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- Uncapped and generous commission incentive. If you work hard, you’ll out-earn your peers!
- Work where you want - remote or come in to our office (when it’s safe)
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
At FARO, we are committed to encouraging different perspectives and ideas that foster innovation. We believe that we are strongest with a diverse team of employees. We want every FARO employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for all and encouraging open collaboration and communication.
Your application has been successfully submitted.