Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TITLE: SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
SALARY: $55,000-60,000 base + uncapped commission, Accelerated Career Growth and Regular Training (OTE Y1 $90K-$100)
BENEFITS: Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, Generous Holiday & Generous Vacation package
LOCATION: New York office
START: October 25th
GDS Group is a global award-winning virtual event platform and project intelligence organization dedicated to helping the world’s largest enterprises, including Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, HPE, and SAP to name a few, meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environment.
Our market-leading virtual event platform brings qualified senior executives from purchaser and tech provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
This role is in great demand in the NYC office. Many qualified new starters begin in the SDR role, which allows you to progress into a fully trained and successful SAE.
Using your exceptional research skills, you will actively build new sales leads and business opportunities for our most senior Sales Account Executives through strategic outbound calls, personal value-add emails, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You will be able to quickly research and understand a solution provider's product, see opportunities and strategize an approach to build interest, securing meetings with key decision-makers.
When speaking with SVP and C-Level executives it’s vital to have researched who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market. You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of our products and the industry verticals and horizontals GDS Group operates across, researching your markets to understand the issues driving each industry.
- Conduct extensive market research and use a variety of lead generating techniques to identify new leads within your market
- Initiate conversations with C-Suite and SVPs of solution providers (SMEs to enterprise) across the world
- Set up meetings for the business development team by means of proactive outbound outreach
- Prepare meeting material for the Senior SAE
- Master the Value Selling methodology
- Document information in Salesforce
What You’ll Need
- Experience in a targeted B2B sales role
- Demonstrated loyalty and achievement in your employment history – promotions, President's Club, Winner's Circle, etc.
- Stellar communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional style with a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
With a marketing-leading platform, 70%+ growth projected for 2021, a super sales training program, and a rewarding commission scheme, we are perfectly positioned to offer swift career path progression and exciting earning potential to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
Please take a look at our testimonial video:
* It’s well known that firms with greater gender diversity among senior leadership perform better. GDS Group is proud to be in that category! Research shows that while men apply for sales jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented individuals tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply - you could be exactly whom we are looking for!
** To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees, customers, and business partners we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
- GDS Inc. is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical condition which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief or medical condition may request an accommodation in accordance with the Company’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected GDS senior leaders. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.