Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
A digital marketing agency for the e-commerce industry is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will be tasked with developing new business by consulting with e-commerce companies nationwide regarding a suite of digital marketing solutions designed to drive new business. All Sales Development Reps will receive comprehensive paid training and ongoing mentoring.
Prior inside sales / cold calling is preferred but recent college graduates with a laser focus on breaking into tech sales are also encouraged to apply. Comprehensive paid training and mentoring are provided and professional growth into senior roles is readily available.
Sales Development Rep Responsibilities
- Outbound phone prospecting for customers via outbound telephone calls
- Describe software services and learn more about client target's pain points and gather other info
- Educate customers on product offerings and services.
- Schedule webinar presentations for Account Executives
- Identify customer issues and suggest solutions to these issues
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity in Salesforce
Sales Development Rep Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Grit and determination
- A four year college degree
- Prior sales experience in retail, restaurant, door-to-door and direct sales is a plus
Sales Development Rep Comp & Benefits
The SDR earns a guaranteed base of up to $60,000 to start plus uncapped commissions.. There is fast growth potential into more senior sales positions with earning potentials of $100,000 and higher. Medical, dental and vision insurance and other benefits are available. Great schedule and equity plans are available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.