Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Veriff provides identity verification services to companies worldwide, helping to make the internet a secure and safe place. Our software verifies millions of identities every year and is compatible with over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. Beneath a simple yet elegant user interface lies a complex system of functionalities. Our AI-based product uses image recognition, facial comparison, and behavior analysis to make accurate decisions about who to trust.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by writing thoughtful and creative emails to prospective clients. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
Veriff's SDRs conduct high-level conversations with prospects about their identity verification needs in order to qualify candidates. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, tenacious, and a team-player. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization.
- Uphold active engagement with new and existing leads through a tailored and customized approach. Design creative follow-up communications to increase contact interest in Veriff
- Strategize with Account Executives and other members of the Revenue Team
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Contribute to team projects to improve our sales process
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
You can expect:
- Competitive base pay and commission structure
- Stock options
- Generous vacation policy and flexible work hours
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and quarterly health and wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
Your application has been successfully submitted.