Sales Development Representative
Hey there! 👋 Here’s Brella in a nutshell
Established in 2016, Brella provides the world’s smartest event platform and AI matchmaking that puts networking at the core of the user experience. We have helped thousands of conferences and b2b events deliver truly engaging and interactive virtual, hybrid and in-person experiences where attendees and sponsors make meaningful connections. Our clients include companies such as Google, Samsung, TechCrunch, and Slush. As one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in Finland (In 2020 we experienced 4X growth!🚀) and with clients across 60+ different countries worldwide, we’re on a path of rapid expansion and are looking to grow our customer-facing team in a key strategic market, the USA!
Will you be Brella’s next Sales Development Representative? 🧐
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us drive our new sales growth in one of our key geographic markets. Brella is growing and going global really fast, so you get to join us at an extremely interesting time!
Our team is working remotely in the USA, EST time zone. Please note that in order to be applicable for the role you need to have a valid permit to work in the USA.
Why Brella & our Sales team? 🚀
- The pandemic has accelerated a massive transformation period for the events industry and Brella is in a great position to disrupt the market, help our customers, and come out a winner.
- Our fast global growth and relatively small size can offer lots of opportunities for high achievers. For an ambitious individual, there is a lot of room for growth or to expand the role into sales operations and sales enablement domains or grow into an individual contributor role.
- You will be among the first key hires Brella makes in the USA to better support our customers and grow one of our largest markets.
- We have a very strong people-first culture. You'll have the opportunity to grow with (and into) your tasks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- You get to sell a product for which there is a huge demand and our customers love.
- You would play an integral part in developing Brella’s outbound sales strategy and process and contributing to company growth.
- You would be encouraged to innovate, test new ideas and approaches, and you would work closely with sales and marketing leadership to build and improve upon our outbound process.
- Brella is a global tech company with its biggest markets in the US and UK, so this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work in global SaaS sales.
“A role in sales is a front-row seat to this change and builds your skills and knowledge in a way that sets you up for any kind of success you might be looking for during your career.” (Sami, Brella’s Chief Revenue Officer)
What would your day look like? 🖥️
- Your primary job will be doing targeted outreach (via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.) to potential Brella customers with the goal of securing a sales meeting for our Account Executives to close.
- You will be researching accounts that meet our ICP and TAM criteria and identifying decision makers.
- Part of this role will also involve qualifying prospects via email and phone.
- You would work closely with both marketing and sales teams to ensure mutual alignment.
- While we are not a call center, cold calling will be a critical component to success in this role.
- You will work heavily with Hubspot and other sales and marketing tools to develop our processes, including tracking and presenting outbound metrics.
- In this position, you will get both the freedom to perform and the support from your awesome Sales team. This means that it will be possible to take ownership and work independently but also discuss potential clients and other issues together with your colleagues to be able to make decisions together.
What kind of SDR are you? 🦄
- First and foremost, we are looking for a person who is extremely motivated in contributing to new sales growth and exceeding your monthly targets.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant work experience, e.g. outbound/inbound SDR or some other role in the B2B marketing-sales intersection.
- You have a basic understanding of B2B sales, CRM and marketing automation systems.
- You have experience in professional B2B customer communication.
- You have a natural curiosity to try out different approaches.
- Your analytical and systematic working approach guarantees that nothing falls through the cracks and that processes work as they should and deliver results.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re a fast learner, open to coaching, and always working to get better.
- You’re tenacious, resourceful, “always on the hunt,” and think outside the box.
- You have the discipline to work remotely.
- This role suits an ambitious team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and has the drive to exceed their targets.
Our Benefits 🚀
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions
- Extensive health Benefits and 401K
- 20 PTO days + paid holidays
- You’ll work for a company with Nordic values that believes in work-life balance. We work hard and do what it takes to get the job done, but also believe it’s important to take time to recharge.
- The opportunity to gather in-person for team kick offs in Helsinki twice a year
- Fully remote role
- We offer the equipment of your choice
- Extensive learning opportunities with lots of room for growth.
What to expect from our recruitment process
Before making any further decisions, you’ll meet
👋 Our Head of Sales, Americas Stella. She’ll tell you more about our awesome Sales team and our exciting growth plans.
👋Our awesome product! You’ll get to play around on our platform and do a sales demo for us. 😎
👋 Our Head of Talent & Culture Hanna. She’ll tell you more about our Brella culture & values.
Next steps ✅
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The position is filled as soon as we find the right fit.
Currently our team is working remotely but we would prefer that everyone is in the EST timezone.
For more information or questions please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Camilla at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only take applications through the application portal.
We are convinced that top quality individuals with diverse minds make all the difference. We want diversity, equity and inclusion to be a natural part of our DNA. We are committed to develop DEI on a strategic level and we see DEI as a part of the values that we live by in our daily work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.