Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Nayya’s outbound sales development program aims to develop a revenue pipeline for the sales team and overall organization – as Nayya’s first Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll have the chance to learn and work with senior leadership, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and more across a rapidly growing company.
The Nayya team is highly competitive and collaborative. As a SDR, you will use a combination of phone, email, social media and more to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Nayya. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters teamwork and drives continuous learning and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to pre-qualified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documenting your activities within Salesforce
What we value (requirements):
- At least 1 year of lead generation experience
- Excellent phone communication
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in Salesforce
- You have worked in B2B, SaaS or Healthtech or insurance tech
- Experience working with OutReach
- Willingness to try new things and not be afraid to fail
- Confident to share success stories across the organization
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC backed start up - grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
Your application has been successfully submitted.