Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. We help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom to automate and create efficiency. Our Sales Team choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About The Role
We are looking for a bold and proactive Sales Development Representative who will be an integral part of our sales team. This will be an opportunity for you to learn and sharpen your sales skills. You will be responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities form inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition and closing deals.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Prospect into Enterprise target accounts
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Discovery Calls for Account Executives
- Get strategic, get creative, and get Discovery Calls
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- 1-2 years BDR/SDR experience, preferably, but we will consider anyone with cold-calling experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
- Ethical and honest approach
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
What's In It For You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our Sales team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.