This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are posting on behalf of our client - as we manage their sales team.
Qualified candidates will have direct access to interview with the CEO.
Our client is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. They are looking for highly motivated Sales Development Manager to build and lead their sales team.
The company's culture is the north star that guides how they work together and with their customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, the company just might be the place for you.
They'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. If you are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness, read on.
The Sales Development Manager will set team goals, motivate and develop team members, and work closely with sales and marketing leaders. This person needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a dynamic environment.
This is a role for both experienced and up-and-coming sales leaders who are passionate about the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology startups globally.
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of SDRs & BDRs, applying best practices to produce maximum results
- Assist the Head of SMB & SDR in determining the process, playbooks, career paths and appropriate measurements for SDRs & BDRs
- Develop a highly scalable yet personal outbound outreach strategy
- Work with Sales Managers and Executives toward common goals of pipeline generation
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets
- Help build a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Desire to lead, coach and develop others around you. You have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Relevant experience in a hands-on lead generation role, driving key metrics and daily activity, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Consistent track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a closing role
- Desire for developing new business opportunities
- Ability to forecast your business – lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required
The company helps the world’s most innovative companies transform the way their employees, customers and partners learn using modern learning management technology. Their digital learning platform includes compliance, product training, sales enablement and employee development products that meet customers at any stage of growth. The company’s powerful and easy-to-use tools drive learning and expand the experience into Salesforce, Slack and other systems to meet learners right where they are—resulting in increased training adoption and knowledge retention.
Your application has been successfully submitted.