Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Remote-based position; MUST reside in the ATL area*
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, data & analytics and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-size businesses, and startups across various verticals and market segments succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud transformation projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative solutions using cutting-edge cloud technologies. ClearScale is growing rapidly and there is a high demand for the services we provide; e.g. Migrations, Data & Analytics, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
ClearScale is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to identify and generate sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all ClearScale offerings and the Public Cloud industry in general. This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and solution feedback back into the marketing and product organization and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- 0-4+ years experience (will consider a new grad or someone with applicable experience)
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools like Salesforce, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Outreach, etc
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by ClearScale
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to build a sales career in the fast growing Cloud industry with an industry leader
- Annual compensation re-evaluation
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.