Sales Development Rep (SDR) Manager
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink is a collaborative, entrepreneurial, fast paced start up and we’re looking for an Associate Director, Sales Development. This position will lead a national team of Sales Development Representatives to exceed opportunity generation goals in a high performance division undergoing rapid growth.
Movable Ink's sales team continues to break records quarter after quarter, and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping brands communicate more effectively with their customers, building a winning team through proactive training and development, and expanding our highly successful customer base. This position is a leadership role within the global sales team that will focus on driving teams to meet/exceed opportunity targets through net new logos, as well as overall Sales Management including providing sales forecasting and reporting.
- Daily management of US SDR Team driving attainment of monthly and quarterly opportunity quotas
- Ensure SDRs are hitting KPIs laid out by management (opportunities, deal support, activities, etc.)
- New-hire interviewing, training & onboarding
- Develop clear growth plans & advancement ladder for SDRs to move upward to other positions at Movable Ink
- Act as a Sales coach for SDRs, helping them stay focused on hitting quota and continue to develop their sales skills
- Identify strategic messaging tactics. Build high performing templates & cadences to line up quality meetings & opportunities
- Own opportunity analysis, forecasting and reporting working with Sales Operations Team
- Work with Marketing on inbound lead generation & develop ABM strategies to generate new business opportunities
- Partner with sales leadership to conduct periodic formal assessments of team and individual performances
- Evaluate, onboard & train on any necessary or beneficial technical tools & resources
- Experience successfully leading a SDR team or operating as a BDR Team Lead
- Consistently hit target as an outbound SDR/BDR
- Experience working with sales teams in a collaborative environment. Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects
- Ability to develop young talent devising and delivering training, on the job coaching, and personal development plans
- Team player & collaborator with an ability to develop strong relationships both internally & externally
Your application has been successfully submitted.