Sales Development Representative (SDR) Remote
Do you want the opportunity to grow your sales career into an exciting and lucrative one?
Come join a team that supports a trend of promoting from within! With a multi-step SDR to Sales Rep path in place, we are rooting for you to succeed like many others!
At WebPT we win lots of awards for culture and best places to work. But the unseen is the focus we place on your career progression and getting you to where you want to be. We're not looking for someone who wants a sales job; we're looking for someone who wants to build their sales career!
With generous monthly incentives we have been able to keep work/life balance as a priority. Such things as vacations, new technology, and cash incentives could be right around the corner for you.
People stay at WebPT because we're a high flying, exciting, fun team where you can build a career and be part of something bigger than yourself. Sound good? Then you're in the right place!
- Identify and convert sales qualified leads (SQLs) into 10 minute consultation calls.
- Work toward achieving monthly and yearly goals.
- Expertly navigate on the phones to make contact with key decision makers.
- Respond in real time to sign-ups from the WebPT website.
- Follow up with leads via phone and email to schedule meetings between Members and WebPT sales people.
- Answer questions and overcome objections regarding WebPT with an end goal of scheduling the consultation call.
- Establish rapport on the phone and back it up with confident credibility.
- Support marketing efforts by assisting in online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns.
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Be resourceful, tenacious, and personable.
- Self motivating and competitive in nature.
- Team player mentality.
Education and Experience
- One year of SDR or equivalent sales experience.
- Healthcare sales experience and knowledge
- Experience selling a SaaS product
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree
Attendance and Punctuality
Being punctual, reliable and consistent is key to WebPT’s success. To function at a high level, you are expected to be reliable and punctual for work and take designated breaks as set by your leader.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
Remote positions require a HIPAA compliant environment. Your work environment must be accessible to a consistent and adequate internet connection per WebPT guidelines. A controlled and dedicated work space will be necessary to be successful.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 year(s): SDR or equivalent sales experience
- Bachelors or better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.