Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
StartPack is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team!
About The Job:
StartPack is seeking a compassionate, driven, and hungry individual to jumpstart our sales and user engagement. We don't take a phenomenal sales and customer experience for granted: it's core to the success of our company, brand, and product development. In this role, you'll partner with our Head of Client Success to support entrepreneurs all over the world and build our company right here at home. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help launch our customers, our company, and your career. For the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
We are looking to add a talented, self-starting, and high energy SDR who will apply their skills and experience to drive revenue growth in our New York Sales team. We are looking for a strong communicator with a desire and drive to succeed in a rapidly growing and innovative environment. We value creative, dedicated and intelligent employees. ThankView demands a lot and requires top-notch performers that can deliver quality results.
What You Will Do
- Nurture and land inbound leads via email, chat and phone
- Develop outbound tools to generate sales and resolve user questions before they need to ask
- Be the voice of the company across multiple platforms (chat, email, social media, etc.)
- Delight the user from the start - there's not a problem you can't solve and an expectation you can't exceed
- Be the voice of the user in internal meetings to drive product development and highlight success stories for content development
- Document and analyze user interactions to help us learn from our customers and make the most of our service
- Additional projects as they arise, in line with how you are looking to grow in your career!
- 2-3 years' experience in an external-facing role, with a track record of success in sales
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- A hunger to create and improve systems, and a flexible, humble and curious mindset
- Strong organizational skills and self-sufficiency - you can balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Interest and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Intercom (or similar) and native or near-native English fluency a major plus!
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time role with a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan and commuter benefits
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
StartPack is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some really exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including YCombinator and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at StartPack.
StartPack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. StartPack considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. StartPack is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Learn more about us here: https://www.notion.so/doola/StartPack-Overview-External-c5fe5852b92f4f568069aa4382ddf2d6.
Your application has been successfully submitted.