Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Nestle, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last five years streamlining branded content creation and measurement with ad agencies, PR agencies, brands, and talent agencies.
Their founding team comprises proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms on the planet for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
The SDR role is a great way to enter into a high-growth startup working with a top tier team. The ideal candidate will be eager to grow, motivated by metrics, achieving goals and a great problem solver.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Working and Engaging with potential customers via Phone and Email to analyze their needs and explain our platform
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development on lead quality and conversion
- Be the face and voice for internal and external contacts
- Relay customer requests and comments back to engineering and product
- Addressing customer issues promptly
- Identify new markets and new opportunities
- Intimate working knowledge of top social networks like Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal, written and in person
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong desire to make a substantial impact to a growing environment
- Organized, self-starter, motivated
- Bonus: Prior sales experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.